Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Triple Quick Crocheted Dishcloth



Copyright to; Judith Prindle 2/9/05

You may copy this as much as you want. Sell it, whatever. If you give a copy of the pattern away or sell the cloth please give me the credit.

Materials:

size I crochet hook, worsted weight cotton yarn
Gauge is not important but my dishcloth is 7&1/2 x 7&1/2.
If you want a bigger cloth just make your beginning chain longer, keeping in mind that you want an odd number of stitches.

Chain 26
Row 1: single crochet in 2nd chainfrom hook and each chain across. (25 stitches)

Row 2: turn, chain 4, triple crochet in each single crochet to end .

Row 3: turn, chain 4, front post triple crochet around 1st stitch,*back post triple crochet around next stitch previous row,front post triple crochet around next stitch of previous row,repeat from * to beginning chain 4 of previous row, triple crochet intop of chain 4.

Row 4: turn, chain 4, back post triple crochet around 1st stitch of previous row,* front post triple crochet around next stitch of previous row,back post triple crochet around next stitch previous row.repeat from * to beginning chain 4 of previous row, triple crochet intop of chain 4.Repeat Rows 3 & 4 until you have a total of 10 triple crochet rows or your dishcloth is the length you want it.

Last Row: single crochet in each stitch across.....that's it!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you for posting.
I have been playing with basket weave today. I know that I would get more done for Christmas if I would just crank out the same old thing for everyone and everyone would be happy and be none the wiser. Whew. I guess I need to just watch something good like Pride and Prejudice and fly.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see your pattern, with the request to acknowledge you when selling or giving to someone else. I crochet for friends and family and enjoy these items.
Again Thank you so very much.

goldsale said...

Appreciation for putting up.
For a nice and tinkering with holder weave nowadays. I am aware i always would probably get more jobs finished for Christmas merely would just produce the same old element for everybody and everyone would be satisfied and grow probably none the actual recommended. Whew. Perhaps I want to just simply enjoy anything superior for instance Satisfaction along with Prejudice as well as take flight.

http://rsgoldfsbest.com/
http://fashoionstyles.com/
http://warcraftever.com/

Tarp said...

Truck Tarp

Truck Tarp